Dovetail is looking for a .NET Technical Lead
We’re looking for a proven .NET technical lead for one of our product lines. You’ll be working on a small team that develops applications for large businesses using some of the latest technology. You will work closely with the VP of Products, and will be involved in all aspects of solution development, including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and support.
- software design, system architecture, process improvement
- mentor to other team members
- technical leader on product architecture and quality
- validate complete product and system testing
- partnering with other team members to share learnings, create and educate on best practices, and improve the overall efficiency and productivity of the development organization
Participation in the community (blogger, attendance of events, avid blog reader + commenter, etc.) will put you firmly in the running for this position. We’re looking for people that believe learning and continuous improvement are primary responsibilities of a software developer.
Our practices and technologies include:
- Test-driven development
- Continuous integration
- Behavior-driven design
- Domain-driven design
- ASP .NET MVC
- C# 3.0, .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2010
- SQL 2008
- NHibernate 2.x
This is a hands-on coding position. Non-coding architects need not apply
This is a full-time, on-site position in our Austin, TX office. Please DO NOT contact us for outsourcing or tele-commuting.
Email us and tell us why you’d make a great addition to our team: firstname.lastname@example.org