The Dovetail Agent Lite web application is a low-cost alternative to the full Dovetail Agent – perfect for users who only need to perform basic support functions, and for those users who only need occasional system access.
- Clarify access available to more users: Agent Lite is designed for fast, economical deployment allowing you to easily extend all case management functionality to agents in new locations or divisions.
- Decreased time to productivity for new agents: Agent Lite’s simple and intuitive interface requires little training so agents can focus on providing exceptional customer service rather than learning how to an overly complex system.
- Improved ability to scale: Web-based deployment allows new locations and divisions easy and immediate access to Agent Lite, giving agents the ability to handle casework more quickly.
- Remote Access: Full-time and part-time agents, field service and sales representatives and managers can access casework at any time, from any browser.
- Case management and subcase management: Complete case functionality, including case creation and modification, notes logs, phone notes logs, and email capabilities.
- Workflow management: Accept, assign, dispatch, yank, change status, close, and re-open cases and subcases.
- Workgroup monitoring: View and take action on case and subcase activities among workgroups.
- Comprehensive knowledge management: Search for and view solutions, link and unlink solutions to cases, and email solutions to contacts.
- Powerful searching: Simple and familiar searching makes it easy to search cases, subcases, solutions, contacts, and attachments.
“Our newfound ability to expose customer data to other parts of the enterprise using Dovetail is awesome – there is no way we could have done this with Amdocs.”Darcy Roessler, Project Manager | Best Buy