My love for Twitter continues
My love for Twitter continues. Or, more precisely, my love of what people are doing with Twitter.
- The CEO of Zappos wants to talk to more customers – so what does he do? – He selects one of his random followers from Twitter for a free trip to Vegas to meet with him! That rocks!
- DataGrid offers a $350 rebate to its first 100 followers.
- Sarah, over at the ReadWriteWeb has a good article on Customer Service via Twitter.
What else did I see/learn on Twitter today?
- Scoble comments that Best Buy is doing some awesome things with social media. Looking to hearing more on this. Since he sat next to Michele Azar, Best Buy VP of Internet Growth, I’m sure we will. (Best Buy is one of our customers, hence the interest)
- Found out about SalesForce for GoogleApps
- Got inspired by the Brains on Fire customer event recap video, as twittered by Jackie Huba
And we’re spiking out a Twitter integration with our product suite – stay tuned.
Rock on! Tweet on!