Organizations are constantly challenged with increasing employee productivity and decreasing costs, while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction. Customer expectations from vendors are higher than ever – expecting near real-time support by knowledgeable agents.
Mobile CRM solutions allow organizations to stay connected to their customers – anytime, anywhere. Mobile CRM apps allow for real-time access to customers, support information, and your knowledgebase, all in the palm of your hand. Mobile applications can help in the quest for decreased costs, increased customer satisfaction, and even improved employee satisfaction.
In this session, the following items were covered:
- Uses for mobile applications within your support team
- Using mobile and other light-weight applications to extend system access to others in your organization
- Mobile web versus native applications
- Use of SMS and other mobile and telephony technologies
- Co-existence with existing client applications
- Dovetail Mobile – an overview and demonstration
Gary Sherman, CTO and VP of Products
Date & Time:
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Central Time)